In Winter ’20 release Salesforce has introduced report Count Unique Row Values in Lightning experience.
Go to Setup | Reports and Dashboards Settings | Select Enable Unique Row Count Aggregate in Reports (Lightning Experience Only) | click Save.
While editing a report in the report builder, find the column for which you want to count unique values | Click Show More | Show Unique Count | Click Save.
Here is the query to get all private reports in Salesforce.
SELECT Id, Name, Owner.Name FROM Report USING SCOPE allPrivate
To display Salesforce as a User License type on report, Below is the workaround:
- Create a Custom Formula Text field under the User object:
- Go to Setup | Customize | Users | Fields
- Click on New and select “Formula” field type and then “Text”
- Use “Profile.UserLicense.Name” in the formula editor
- Click on Save
- Create a New Administrative User report:
- Go to the Report tab
- Click on New report
- Under the Administrative reports | Select Users
- Add the New Custom Formula field in the report
- Run the Report and Save