- REST API: Access objects in your organization using REST.
- SOAP API: Integrate your organization’s data with other applications using SOAP.
- Tooling API: Build custom development tools for Force.com applications.
- Chatter REST API: Access Chatter feeds and social data such as users, groups, followers, and files using REST.
- Bulk API: Load or delete large numbers of records.
- Metadata API: Manage customizations in your org and build tools that manage the metadata model (not the data, itself).
- Streaming API: Provide a stream of data reflecting data changes in your organization.
- Apex REST API: Build your own REST API in Apex. This API exposes Apex classes as RESTful Web services.
- Apex SOAP API: Create custom SOAP Web services in Apex. This API exposes Apex classes as SOAP Web services.
- Data.com API: Data.com provides 100% complete, high quality data, updated in real-time in the cloud, and with comprehensive coverage worldwide.
Salesforce Platform APIs
Biswajeet June 12, 2017 No Comments on Salesforce Platform APIs